This forum contains Playstation manuals for your PSP.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Announcements Posted Last Post
Azumandias 02/02/2010 09:17PM
Azumandias 08/26/2012 06:51PM
Azumandias 07/31/2010 08:07AM
Actions: New Topic Print View
Search
History: Home Azumandias' PSXPSP Manuals
Topic:
Final Fantasy IX (6 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
January 13, 2007 03:31PM
Final Fantasy IX
Azumandias - January 13, 2007 03:31PM

I have uploaded the Final Fantasy IX manual here:
[www.orbitfiles.com] or [www.mediafire.com]

I have also uploaded a file which contains all 28 png images if you want to create your own manual:
[www.orbitfiles.com] or [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2008 02:04PM by Azumandias.
Re: Final Fantasy IX
oroboro - October 25, 2007 12:40AM
Do you have to post this on Orbitshit? I've never seen a worse storage service than them - I've been waiting an hour now to download this because of their shitty service. You could've used ANY storage service yet you had to choose these idiots? Do you not realize that you aren't making shits worth of of them when people can't download your files? I mean, if you wanted to make money, you could use Megaupload or hell, even rapidshit, AND you could use something like usercash.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2007 12:40AM by oroboro.
Azumandias - October 25, 2007 06:23AM
I specifically used orbitfiles because it is NOT a money making service. With megaupload, rapidfiles, etc you are limited in how often you can download unless you pay for it. With orbitfiles, anyone can download as often as they want. If I wanted to make money of this I could just charge to let you in the forum, then charge per download. Granted, I do have the google ads, but those are relatively unobtrusive and pretty much ubiquitous nowadays. They do help offset the costs of running a site like this, but they are certainly not making me rich.

I am running this site because I really like the psp, I really like the old psx games, and I was excited when I saw that manuals could be installed along with the games. Then I realized just how difficult it was to find those manuals, scan them, and convert them to psp compatibility. I decided to help other gamers like me by putting my hard work up here for anyone to share.

So thank you for visiting my site and making use of the manuals here. Thank you for your input and your concern. However, I will be sticking with orbitfiles for now, as they are the best free download site I found when I started this, and transferring 123 manuals to another host would be a pain. If I find a host that is truly, significantly better than orbitfiles, I will gladly make that switchover.
Serosis - February 12, 2009 08:24PM
Sorry to butt in but I came here in search of this exact manual and
the way oroboro handled this is extremely unacceptable.
Seriously, you are getting this FOR FREE, the only words you should be
typing are "Thank You". Doesn't matter which hosting happened to be
holding the files. Just because you don't get exactly what you want is no
reason to go on a tirade and harass the person who is doing this.

Anyways, thanks Azumandias for this, it is exactly what I was looking for.
Azumandias - February 12, 2009 08:42PM
Thanks for the support Serosis and for the word of thanks.
mamzo8@hotmail.com - March 13, 2009 03:32AM
Hey seriously you are great handing out great tutorials like that. Thank you. BUT I would like to know if there's any way of zooming in a manual once you put it on your PSP.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.