Topic:
Uh....do you have a magnifying glass? [Problem with PSPDocMaker] (3 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
May 19, 2009 04:19AM
Uh....do you have a magnifying glass? [Problem with PSPDocMaker]
Private Prinny - May 19, 2009 04:19AM
Hello Folks,

I optained about 20 PDF Walktroughs to many PSX-Games I wanted to play in the future on my PSP.
I intend to share them over here since I think the more the merrier, but....

I started converting them with sharepdf to .jpgs

and after that making a document.dat with PSPDocMaker.

But the DocMaker only allows me to give a height from 272 to 480 maximum.

This isn't a good height at all for Walktroughs since most of the Strategy Guides are published in DIN A4 (dunno the US Standard name for it...I mean letter-page format)

The text is in most cases to small to read on PSP. Since the feature in PSP only gives the possibility to show two or one page, but not to zoom in.
Since using the 480 height only gives me a file about 2/3 in width of the PSP screen I wanted to ask if there is a way to further expand the pages foor easy reading on the screen.

In a well lit room it gives headaches trying to read...I don't want to know how it is outside especially reading in train or bus.

So can someone help me?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2009 04:20AM by Private Prinny.
Re: Uh....do you have a magnifying glass? [Problem with PSPDocMaker]
Azumandias - May 23, 2009 07:00AM
unfortunately, the psp docs are restricted to this size. Sony evidently did not conceive of anyone using anything other then the standard sized game manuals. That said, I would recommend either chopping the pages up or just grabbing the text off of them and creating text manuals.
Re: Uh....do you have a magnifying glass? [Problem with PSPDocMaker]
Private Prinny - May 26, 2009 01:03AM
OK, thank you for your reply.

I experimented a bit, but neither high quality monstrous resolution of scanned pages or else solves the problem with just too tiny text barely readable on PSP.

And cropping the text out of them is just too much work.

So I will use Gamefaqs-FAQs then, it would have just been nice having the official Guides on the go, too bad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.