Any psxpsp manual questions will be answered in this forum. Some basic tutorials are also available here.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Announcements Posted Last Post
Azumandias 02/02/2010 09:17PM
Azumandias 08/26/2012 06:51PM
Azumandias 07/31/2010 08:07AM
Actions: New Topic Print View
Search
History: Home Help and Tutorials
Topic:
Res3 (3 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
February 06, 2007 11:47AM
Res3
fucht017@adsl-comfort - February 06, 2007 11:47AM
Resident Evil's 3 Manual dont work with Dark_Alex OE3.10 firmware...I don't know if it is the only one,that is not working.
Re: Res3
Azumandias - February 07, 2007 06:28PM
Sorry it took me a while to get to this, I have been too busy to even upgrade my PSP to the new OE. After doing so and running some tests, it looks to me like the 3.10 OE firmware actually looks at the disc id of the game and checks it agains the manual. That was never done before, though for the manuals I created I always used the proper disc id. My guess is blt024 did not set the disc id and therein lies the problem. I will send him a pm asking him to reload that manual with the proper disc ID (if that is indeed the problem).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

EDIT After looking at the RE3 manual I found that the disc id was mistyped as SCUS not SLUS. I have changed the manual's id and reuploaded it. Go back to the RE3 post and redownload the file. It should now work. Please let me know either way.
Re: Res3
fucht017@adsl-comfort - February 09, 2007 05:47PM
It works fine now Azumandias,thanks for this...By the way, did you find Alien Resurrection and pro Evolution soccer 2?...No hurry ofcourse...Realy like the stuff you making...
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.