Any psxpsp manual questions will be answered in this forum. Some basic tutorials are also available here.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Announcements Posted Last Post
Azumandias 02/02/2010 09:17PM
Azumandias 08/26/2012 06:51PM
Azumandias 07/31/2010 08:07AM
Actions: New Topic Print View
Search
History: Home Help and Tutorials
Topic:
Problem with manuals created using PSPDocMaker 0.2 (2 Posts)
Started By:
Anonymous User
Date:
February 25, 2008 08:37PM
Problem with manuals created using PSPDocMaker 0.2
Anonymous User - February 25, 2008 08:37PM
Hi there. First of all, thanks for all the great info on these forums everyone. I've had a great time making custom manuals for my games.

I have run into a problem, however, and I'd like to ask if anyone here knows what may be causing it. Some manuals that I create (Using PSPDocMaker 0.2) work perfectly. They will scroll properly through up to 159 pages of text and images with no problems.

However, other manuals that I make in the same fashion only work on the first several pages and then suddenly fail. Using POPS 3.30 they suddenly report that no manual is available and using POPS 3.90 they simply freeze up and then crash the PSP.

Has anyone else run into this kind of problem before? It may be that I'm making the manuals too large and they are crashing because of memory problems. However, many of them crash around page 50, 80, or 100, whereas I have one that works consistently with 159 pages and can display each page just fine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Re: Problem with manuals created using PSPDocMaker 0.2
killias3 - August 05, 2008 04:37PM
I'm having this issue too, only with normal short manuals.

Edit:

I made a manual for X5 and it worked fine, so I made one for X6. The X6 manual crashes any time I try to go to page 8. As far as I can tell, there is nothing special about page 8. However, it crashes the entire PSP when I try to go to it....

Edit 2:

I tried recreating the manual from the same exact image files, and it worked perfectly this time. Maybe it just bugs out sometimes?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2008 05:57PM by killias3.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.