Any psxpsp manual questions will be answered in this forum. Some basic tutorials are also available here.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Announcements Posted Last Post
Azumandias 02/02/2010 09:17PM
Azumandias 08/26/2012 06:51PM
Azumandias 07/31/2010 08:07AM
Actions: New Topic Print View
Search
History: Home Help and Tutorials
Topic:
Having problems with manual quality (1 Post)
Started By:
Date:
August 05, 2008 03:29PM
Having problems with manual quality
killias3 - August 05, 2008 03:29PM
I hope this is the right forum for this. As far as I can tell, it's where questions should be posted.

I've tried to make a Harvest Moon and a Mega Man X5 manual, and neither had decent quality. What would cause this? The X5 manual was from a pdf over at replacement docs, and the Harvest Moon was from some png scans I found on the internet. The quality on the Harvest Moon scans may have been so-so, but the X5 pdf was fine.

I'm using SharePDF because someone here said that its a decent program to convert pdf files to jpg. I've tried low and high compression in the docmaker. Am I missing something?

Edit: If I had to guess, there are two things going on:
Number 1: For some reason, it's not blowing up the manual on the PSP like it does with manuals others made.
Number 2: In the scans I have, often 2 pages are put together. If I had an efficient way to split them up, the image quality would be higher.

Edit 2:
Splitting the images into half really worked well. It took a while (I used GIMP, a free image editing program), but the quality is much much higher. I'd upload the MMX5 manual, but all the filehosting sites are giving me trouble right now when I try to upload....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2008 04:20PM by killias3.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.