Topic:
ƒR()§†H@X game manuals (3 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
January 24, 2009 01:12AM
ƒR()§†H@X game manuals
ƒR()§†H@X - January 24, 2009 01:12AM
so far i only have two made,but at least im helping out.

Megaman X5 (Black and White)
OddWorld - Abes Exodus (COLOR)

i will be adding more as i make them and i hope they get added to the main list.kudos to this site and all its residents.i was going to make tomba 2 and klonoa door to phantomile as well but i cant find those manuals in pdf or otherwise anywhere for conversion.i dont own the games,have no scanner right now,and no copies of the manuals,but that may change when my irs check arrives winking smiley

ƒR()§†H@X @ PSPMOD.COM

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2009 07:35PM by ƒR()§†H@X.
Re: ƒR()§†H@X game manuals
Azumandias - January 25, 2009 06:48AM
Thank you very much for uploading this manual and we would love to see more from you.

With our new webhost, we are now able to simply upload the manuals to this site so we don't have to rely on unreliable download sites. I am in the process of moving all of the other manuals to this method and I edited your post so the manual is attached. Unfortunately there is still a 6MB upload limit, so anything beyond that you will need to upload to a file sharing site and I will put on this site manually. I should probably update my guides to reflect this smiling smiley  :)

Anyways, thanks again for your hard work and for sharing.
Re: ƒR()§†H@X game manuals
ƒR()§†H@X - January 25, 2009 10:01PM
interesting.so i add an attachment and link it to message,this will come in handy as i progress to make more manuals to fill the gaps in the future now that i understand how that feature works!kudos to everyone else that helps in this project of making manuals for these games.i applaud you all <3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.