Post your manual, guide, walkthrough, or map requests here. I will try to get them as soon as I can.
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Announcements Posted Last Post
Azumandias 02/02/2010 09:17PM
Azumandias 08/26/2012 06:51PM
Azumandias 07/31/2010 08:07AM
Actions: New Topic Print View
Search
History: Home Requests
Topic:
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen Limited Edition Manual/Theme Song (4 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
March 17, 2009 04:47PM
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen Limited Edition Manual/Theme Song
noobe - March 17, 2009 04:47PM
Hello veeryone im new to your forums but i came on here hoping to find the manual and theme song for ogrebattle March of the Black Queen Limited Edition if any of you can help me out with this i would appreciate it. I do have the actual psx game but lost the manual. Im making it an eboot for my psp. If anyone wants the game on the psp u can let me know and i can get that to you no problem. Im looking for the theme song as well so i can put it on the eboot file. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it thanks
Re: Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen Limited Edition Manual/Theme Song
Azumandias - March 18, 2009 01:15AM
I have created the manual for Ogre Battle and uploaded it here. I don't have the themes song though so good luck with that. At least you're half way there smiling smiley  :)
noobe - March 26, 2009 08:08PM
Well thank you very much i appreciate the help. I found out how to rip the songs from the game cd. But it seems to only use a certain format. DO u guys know how to convert it to the song that the eboot file requires?
Darkside - October 08, 2010 06:16AM
You need SonicStage to convert the Mp3 track to AT3. AT3 is the format for music in Eboot.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.