Topic:
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen Limited Edition Manual/Theme Song (4 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
March 17, 2009 04:47PM
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen Limited Edition Manual/Theme Song
noobe - March 17, 2009 04:47PM
Hello veeryone im new to your forums but i came on here hoping to find the manual and theme song for ogrebattle March of the Black Queen Limited Edition if any of you can help me out with this i would appreciate it. I do have the actual psx game but lost the manual. Im making it an eboot for my psp. If anyone wants the game on the psp u can let me know and i can get that to you no problem. Im looking for the theme song as well so i can put it on the eboot file. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it thanks
Re: Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen Limited Edition Manual/Theme Song
Azumandias - March 18, 2009 01:15AM
I have created the manual for Ogre Battle and uploaded it here. I don't have the themes song though so good luck with that. At least you're half way there smiling smiley  :)
noobe - March 26, 2009 08:08PM
Well thank you very much i appreciate the help. I found out how to rip the songs from the game cd. But it seems to only use a certain format. DO u guys know how to convert it to the song that the eboot file requires?
Darkside - October 08, 2010 06:16AM
You need SonicStage to convert the Mp3 track to AT3. AT3 is the format for music in Eboot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.