This forum is for guides, walkthroughs, maps, or other files which you have converted to the PSXPSP document.dat format
User: Log In Create A New Profile
Announcements Posted Last Post
Azumandias 02/02/2010 09:17PM
Azumandias 08/26/2012 06:51PM
Azumandias 07/31/2010 08:07AM
Actions: New Topic Print View
Search
History: Home PSXPSP Guides, Walkthroughs, Maps, and More
Topic:
Final Fantasy VII Map (8 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
January 15, 2007 06:42PM
Final Fantasy VII Map
Azumandias - January 15, 2007 06:42PM
I have created a map for Final Fantasy VII. It is a very simple map with one overview page and three zoomed pages. You can download it here:
Final Fantasy VII Map

Remember, this is a document.dat the same as the manuals. You will not be able to use this map and the game manual at the same time.
Re: Final Fantasy VII Map
soul187 - January 16, 2007 08:51PM
Um just curious. Do you think you could post a guide or just point me to one which explains how to make our own manuals and walkthroughs in DAT. format so we can view on our psp in game and post them on this site.
Azumandias - January 16, 2007 08:55PM
I have a sticky thread in the help section on how to create your own document.dat's. If you have any questions on it, post them in the Help forum.
blt024 - January 17, 2007 02:35AM
whenever i download the file, it comes up as corrupt. i dunno whats the problem, but it does not want to unzip for me!!
Azumandias - January 17, 2007 01:28PM
I have tested the download and it works just fine for me. I don't know what to tell you blt024. If you are still having this problem, please pm me and I will email you the file.
blt024 - January 17, 2007 09:43PM
i redownloaded it and it worked fine. i might be having problems with my explorer or something i havnt figured out yet
Azumandias - January 17, 2007 10:02PM
I am archiving all the manuals that people post and found that if I was logged in to orbitfiles in one window and tried to download in another, it would timeout at 488kb or so. I logged out, closed the first window and the download went fine. Don't know if that is a universal problem or not, but it was one little glitch I was experiencing.
blt024 - January 18, 2007 02:56AM
yeah, i was having the same problems, so it must have sumthing to do with orbitfiles. also, on the site, they were having sum problem so i think that might be one of them.
Goto Topic: Previous Next

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.